In a world where technology changes faster than we can keep up, building a team that performs like they’ve got real skin in the game couldn’t be more important … and more different than just a few years ago. No matter what size company you lead, we all have to create the organizational health and culture to accommodate small teams, virtual teams and a cross generational workforce
Join us for this virtual panel discussion - highly interactive, with heavy Q&A. Some of the topics we will cover are:
- *Organizational health and culture – which comes first, or does one?
- *The value of never ending onboarding and performance planning to improve retention
- *The role of neuroscience in goal planning and team development
- *The use of assessment tools
- *Why each position you have needs a career path… no matter your company size
- *What is the REAL cost of a hire based on your size company